filters
State:
Show
City:
Show

Lifes A Switch Plate in Merrimack, New Hampshire - No item received and I paid for it

I ordered a special switch plate in Oct 2014. My Check was cashed in Dec 2014. I never got what I ordered. No one returning my phone calls. I am wondering if that business is ripping people off. I had made several attempts to call but no answer. I am not sure if the business exists anymore. I am looking for some guidance. I placed an order but never received the item I ordered. I ordered a switch plate and paid for it. The check was cashed but I never got my item delivered. I am not sure this place exists.
Reason of review
ortdered product. never got
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Lifes A Switch Plate in Glastonbury, Connecticut - NO RESPONSES

I WANTED TO PUT IN AN ORDER FROM lIFES A SWITCH PLATE. I CALLED 4 TIMES TO ASK A QUESTION. NO RESPONSE. SENT 3 E-MAILS. THEN READ SOME BAD REVIEWS. THANKFULLY I NEVER SUBMITTED MY ORDER. THEY NEVER CALL BACK AND FROM WHAT I READ THEIR PRODUCTS ARE JUNK. ALWAYS CHECK ON LINE IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA THE COMPANY MIGHT BE A BAD CHOICE. I DID AND READ MANY REVIEWS ON THE COMPANY WHERE PROCUCTS WERE JUNK OR THEY WOULD NOT RETURN PHONE CALS OR MONEY TO CONSUMERS WHO PURCHASE PRODUCTS. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY THEY ARE TERRIBLE...WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY

Hi,

We're sorry you chose not to order from us. After filling thousands of orders to customers' satisfaction, there will always be a few mistakes made.

Here are actual reviews from people have bought something from us, instead of writing a review without buying.

Thank you.

Hi,

We apologize if you didn't get a response from us.

I have gone through all emailed questions in the month of May. I don't see any that had no replies sent out. Certainly not 3.

I also checked any junk mail filters, just in case that's what happened. I did not find any in the month of May.

Feel free to email directly to questions@lifesaswitchplate.com

Jeff

View more comments (1)
Tags
  • bad reviews

Lifes A Switch Plate in Reno, Nevada - Bait and Switched

Stay away from the online company, "Life's A Switch Plate" (www.lifesaswitchplate.com)! They are at best inept and at worst thieves. They took my money up front and sent not only the wrong item but defective as well. To my complaint, they admitted their "mistake" (literally at my expense) and then got defensive and accusatory. They ignored my request that they "make it right" but kept my money anyway. They began as incompetent and proved themselves to be dishonest as well, bait-and-switch swindlers hiding behind the anonymity of the Internet. Don't do business with these robbers!

Hi,

I've looked over all of our customers within the last four years. I show one customer named Frank with the last name beginning in "s". He was a customer back in 2010. A return customer, actually.

If your order was under a different name, we are always happy to correct any mistakes.

If there was a mistake, we do apologize. I hardly see how we are "thieves", considering we did send you an order. As far as inept, we do apologize for any mistake, but they do happen, occasionally. 99.9% of our orders go out with no mistakes. A mistake does not make a company "thieves".

We need a mistake returned to us before we can correct it. If you'd like a refund, we still need our merchandise returned. Our address is:

1001 Edwin

Westland, MI 48186

If, you are the owner from another company, trying to give us a bad name...that's pretty low.

Review

Lifes A Switch Plate in Dallas, Texas - Will not return my calls for return authorization

What a lousy company. I have filed a complaint with the BBB. No phone number, but found it on internet. They will not return my calls. Switchplates were poor quality and we want our money back. We have tried by email and phone to converse with them. They are never available. They seemed to care little about their customer. I will continue to the State of Texas Attorney Generals office on this one. This is just plain fraud. All we want is our money back. No one will talk to us. They are a sham, poor company, at best. Allen

Hi,

Your name is not included here, so I can't say for sure who you are. But, I show a request for an RMA number from a customer with the initials D.T., from Texas, on 10-20-2011..the same day as you posted this. I also show that we responded with an RMA number and instructions.